8/5/13

2nd Grade

It is crazy to me that school starts so early in Arizona.  At the beginning of the summer I thought that the summer would not go fast enough.  Then towards the end we fell into a routine, I was used to having all three kids home and although it was hectic, I loved it!  Havyn became such a big help to me and her brothers.  But, if you ask her she would say they just pestered her a lot.  Typical sister.  When I took Havyn to school this morning I was a teensy bit emotional.  It is hard to believe she is growing up and other kids are going to start having more and more influence in her life, hopefully it is for good.  She has a few friends from last year in her class and she has a great teacher. A few days ago we had a back to school/end of summer pool party.  If it was up to Havyn we would have several parties a year, so after enough begging she got this one.  It was actually a lot of fun.  Havyn has some great friends!





3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!! Hayvn is getting so big! I remember when you had her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Heather and was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! If you could please email me at Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! 2nd Grade just sounds so big. I can't believe it. She looks so cute for her first day and I love her new kicks! :) and you are such a great mom for doing the pool party...with decorations even. when i grow up, i want to be just like you! miss your guts.

    ReplyDelete