My sister-in-law Marci tagged me with this 10 Truths Tag. I think it was her sneaky way of trying to get me to update my blog. Real Tricky! But it worked and it was fun.
1. I love green powerade (green squall) and have since High School.
2. Weeds that are taller than me give me the Heebiee Jebbies.
3. The third little creature is on its way. Due Sept 30th. WooHoo!
4. Joel McHale is my celebrity crush.
5. I think I may get translated at anytime. So if you are near me, make sure you have a clear shot to my ankles so you can grab on when I start heading up.
6. I am missing my bottom front tooth.
7. I don't think women should have to clean toilets. It is not our pee that runs down the side of the toilet or pools up behind the seat.
8. If I start watching a movie or reading a book, and I hate it at the beginning, I will keep watching or reading it until the end. I keep hoping the ending will make the book or movie good. It usually doesn't happen, I should learn by now.
9. I have never been more proud of my husband then I have in the past year. He has studied so hard to do well in the PA program. One more year!
10. Being a stay at home mom is the best job I have ever had, and I love every second of it.
Tag you it.....I tag the Wenisfest Crew (the time is drawing near)